Two mini note card sets with deckled edges from Original Crown Mill (in grey and pink), a Transparent Tinted Pink Fountain Pen Prera iro-ai from Pilot and a three-bottle ink set (15 ml each) from iroshizuku with fountain pen ink in shades of red and dark blue.
This bundle is for you if your melancholy heart needs to express its deep yearning.
In stockSold By: Young W
Here is what’s included:
- Two Original Crown Mill mini flat note cards sets, in pink and in grey:
Part of Original Crown Mill’s luxurious “Gold Line”, each of these sets consists of 25 small flat note cards with deckled edges and 25 matching unlined envelopes. They come in laid paper (280 g/m2), a paper which features a subtly ribbed texture and gives your personal correspondence a traditional yet timeless feel. The deckled edge paper of the note cards showcases the skill and expertise of Original Crown Mill’s craftsmen – its scalloped edge is handmade using a traditional process. Use these note cards for occasions which are extra special or for when you want to add a touch of romance and authenticity to your messages. Could also be used as a gift enclosure or calling card. Card dimensions: 6.5 x 9.5 cm / 2.6 x 3.74″. Envelope dimensions: 7 x 10 cm / 2.76 x 3.94″. Made in Belgium.
- The Transparent Tinted Pink Fountain Pen Prera iro-ai by Pilot: a demonstrator fountain pen with visible ink supply.
The Prera iro-ai fountain pen by Pilot is crafted with a clear resin barrel and frosted pink accents, showcasing the ink inside. Equipped with a vacuum seal cap and capillary controlled ink delivery system that ensures in is released evenly, Prera fountain pen nibs are protected from drying out and will not blot on writing surfaces. This model has a medium (M) nib. It comes ready-to-use with one spare ink cartridge and the Pilot CON-40 converter. Make this beautiful pen come alive by filling it with bottled ink in a variety of vibrant colours from iroshizuku.
- A fountain pen ink set from iroshizuku in bottles of 15 ml each, in these colours:
- Tsuki-yo / Moonlight: This shade of blue comes from the image of the night sky, dimmly illuminated by moonlight.
- Yama-budo / Crimson Glory Vine: This shade of red conjures up the image of the bright and ripe fruit of the wild, yet subdued crimson glory vine.
- Momiji / Autumn Leaves: This shade of red conjures up the bright red leaves that are iconic of Japanese autumn.
You can use these inks in any fountain pen that uses a converter.
About iroshizuku (produced by PILOT):
The name ‘iroshizuku’ is a combination of the Japanese words ‘iro’ (colouring), expressing high standards and variation of colors, and ‘shizuku’ (droplet), that embodies the very image of dripping water. Each ink name derives from the expressions of beautiful Japanese natural landscapes and plants, all of which contribute to the depth of each individual hue.
Apart from with bottled ink, you can of course also use the Prera iro-ai fountain pen with ink cartridges. Pilot fountain pens use proprietary ink cartridges (such as the Pilot IC-50).
(Photo credits: photos no. 3, 5, 7, 8, 10-18, 20, 21, 28 and 29 by Dahlia Katz; photos no. 2, 19, 25 and 26 by Madeleine Dalkie.)