Chestnut / Vine / Forest Bottled Ink Set of 3 – Iroshizuku 15 ml
A set of three Iroshizuku ink bottles in a gift box (15 ml per bottle). Colours included in this set:
- Wild Chestnut (Yama-guri)
- Crimson Glory Vine (Yama-budo)
- Forest Green (Shin-ryoku)
This ink set is for you if you want a range of inks for a variety of occasions: a dark brown as a subtle colour for professional correspondence, a striking purple for editing or for personal letters plus a lush green to spice up your everyday notes.
Only 2 left in stockSold By: Young W
These bottled ink sets are convenient for when you want to try out an ink colour first before purchasing a larger bottle. They also provide a range of colours for a variety of purposes, writing occasions and types of correspondence.
About iroshizuku (PRODUCED by PILOT):
The name ‘iroshizuku’ is a combination of the Japanese words ‘iro’ (colouring), expressing high standards and variation of colors, and ‘shizuku’ (droplet), that embodies the very image of dripping water. Each ink name derives from the expressions of beautiful Japanese natural landscapes and plants, all of which contribute to the depth of each individual hue.
- Yama-guri / Wild Chestnut: This shade of brown conjures up the image of a ripe, fallen chestnut shell during the longing season of autumn.
- Yama-budo / Crimson Glory Vine: This shade of red conjures up the image of the bright and ripe fruit of the wild, yet subdued crimson glory vine.
- Shin-ryoku / Forest Green: This shade of green conjures up the unchanging color of a dense evergreen forest in a long winter.