Moonlight / Vine / Forest Bottled Ink Set of 3 – Iroshizuku 15 ml
A set of three Iroshizuku ink bottles in a gift box (15 ml per bottle). Colours included in this set:
- Moonlight (Tsuki-yo)
- Crimson Glory Vine (Yama-budo)
- Forest Green (Shin-ryoku)
This ink set is for you if you want a range of inks for a variety of occasions: a dark blue as a subtle colour for professional correspondence, a striking purple for editing or personal letters plus a lush green to spice up your everyday notes.
Only 2 left in stockSold By: Young W
These bottled ink sets are convenient for when you want to try out an ink colour first before purchasing a larger bottle. They also provide a range of colours for a variety of purposes, writing occasions and types of correspondence.
About iroshizuku (PRODUCED by PILOT):
The name ‘iroshizuku’ is a combination of the Japanese words ‘iro’ (colouring), expressing high standards and variation of colors, and ‘shizuku’ (droplet), that embodies the very image of dripping water. Each ink name derives from the expressions of beautiful Japanese natural landscapes and plants, all of which contribute to the depth of each individual hue.
- Tsuki-yo / Moonlight: This shade of blue comes from the image of the night sky, dimmly illuminated by moonlight.
- Yama-budo / Crimson Glory Vine: This shade of red conjures up the image of the bright and ripe fruit of the wild, yet subdued crimson glory vine.
- Shin-ryoku / Forest Green: This shade of green conjures up the unchanging color of a dense evergreen forest in a long winter.
How to use this ink
(Photo no. 1, 5 and 6 by Dahlia Katz.)
You may also like…
Leopard Animal Collection Fountain Pen MR2 Metropolitan – PilotSold By: Young W
The Sketchbook Moss Park Green – Ferris Wheel PressSold By: Young W
White Tiger Animal Collection Fountain Pen MR2 Metropolitan – PilotSold By: Young W
Bluegrass Velvet Bottled Ink – Ferris Wheel Press 38 mlSold By: Young W